Friday, April 10, 2009

The Passion of the Christ

This night was to be a special night for me in that it would be Connor's first Communion as a Christian, but things don't always work out the way you plan. Caroline has been sick & just developed a fever again this evening. While trying to download music, I realized that one of my favorite sisters was home sick & thought enough about me to do a favor for me! Thanks SIS! I am listening to some awesome music that has lifted my spirits.

It seems that the theme of my blog is "how time flies!"....this seems to be all I talk about. It has been 2 months since my last blog. Five years ago when "The Passion of the Christ" first came out, Caroline was only four years old. She loved watching the movie. I had to really keep her from watching it alot because I thought she was too young. Tonight, we are going to watch it as a family...a family covered by the blood of Jesus, all SAVED, and proud of it!!!!

2 comments:

Melisa said...

Love it...see you Sunday!

Angie said...

That is a wonderful movie to watch with your family. Last year Garran and I watched it together, that is one of my fondest memories wtih him.

PATIENCE!

PATIENCE!
Craig reading the "Christmas Story" while the kids wait PATIENTLY to open their gifts!